Join the Geo Explorer for an exciting tour of the East Caithness coastline. Exploring caves, Whaligoe Haven, castles, geos, natural arches and much more. Close up views of seasonal nesting birds and marine wildlife. Informative commentary throughout.
Family friendly seating for up to 12 passengers. Fitted with twin outboard engines for additional safety. Cruising at up to 25 knots when sea conditions permit. Sailing times are very flexible depending on demand and sea conditions.
90 Minute Coastal Adventure
North - To Keiss Castle
South - To Whaligoe Harbour and Steps
Adults £38 / Children under 16 £28.
30 Minute Shortened Version of Our Coastal Adventure
Adults £24 / Children under 16 £15.
30 Minute Wick Harbour Tour
A leisurely cruise. Great fun for kids of all ages, with some history included for the adults.
Adults £13 / Children under 16 £10.
3 Hour Specialised Tours to Lybster, Pentland Firth or Offshore Windfarm
These are very specialized and require forward planning and ideal sea conditions. Ask for details.
Birthday Parties, Stag/Hen Parties, Work Outings, Corporate/Professional Trips. Discounts for schools & youth organisations.
BRING WARM CLOTHES
It is an open boat. Hats, jumpers, fleeces, jackets and even gloves if you suffer from cold hands. Also suitable footwear. Lifejackets and waterproofs are provided.
- Free parking and toilet facilities (including disabled) available.
- Our booking office is a small blue portable cabin positioned next to the Coastguard Station.
- Arrive at least 20 minutes before sailing.
- Sea tours suitable for 4 plus, except for some of the specialized tours. Harbour tours suitable for all Ages.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Boarding is easy (Hydraulic chair lift available on Wick Marina for those with restricted mobility).
- Life Jackets provided and must be worn.
- Safety equipment meets the Maritime and Coastguard Agency regulations.
- Boat and skipper are fully licensed.
- No advanced payment is required. A small deposite is required if you charter the boat. If a trip is cancelled a full refund will be given.
- Minimum passenger numbers for each trip applies.
- All major credit and debit cards accepted (except Amex).
- Gift vouchers are available.
Information subject to seasonal variation, sea conditions and changes in policy.
1st April to 31st October
1030 to 1830hrs