EXPERIENCE THE HIGHLANDS ON TWO WHEELS WITH 42CYCLING
Our Core Services:
1. Highland Cycle Tours: Immerse yourself in the breathtaking landscapes of the Scottish Highlands with our uniquely curated cycle tours. Our meticulously crafted tours cater to cyclists of all levels, offering half-day, full-day, and multi-day experiences across MTB, Road, Gravel, and electric Mountain bikes. These can be tailored to suit both road and mountainous terrain, featuring our popular iconic routes like Fantastic Foyers (half day tour that can be combined with the Beastie Boat on Loch Ness), Brora Bhraggie (experiential full day tour, combining with Clynelish Distillery and Dunrobin Castle), or our signature Loch Ness 360 (two day, 80 mile loop with over 3000m of climbing experiential tour around Loch Ness), and of course the mighty North Coast 500 (please contact us directly for this tour). If you don't find a tour that suits your preferences, share your wishlist with us, and we'll plan, ride, and test it to deliver a wonderful Highland Cycling adventure tailored to maximise your enjoyment. Experience five-star cycling in each of your five senses, don't just take our word for it; explore what our guests are saying about us on Google, Trust Pilot, Facebook, and our own organic 42Cycling website reviews.
2. On The Bike Training and Events: Elevate your cycling skills with our On-The-Bike Training and Events for cyclists of all ages. Whether you're a novice or a seasoned rider, our expert guides are dedicated to maximizing your machine's potential and amplifying your enjoyment. Benefit from our innovative Sender Ramps, designed to supercharge your learning experience, fantastic for both children and adults to hone their off road skills.
3. Bicycle Repairs: Trust our experienced mechanics to keep your bike in top condition. Our comprehensive repair services ensure you can focus on the ride without worrying about mechanical issues. Get in touch via [email protected] to book your machine for repair
4. eBike Hire: Explore the Highlands effortlessly with our eBike rental service, perfect for day or multi-day explorations of your Highland surroundings.
5. Bike Butler Concierge Vehicle (New for 2024): Experience cycling luxury with our Bike Butler Support Vehicle service. Whether you're an independent cyclist or part of a large group seeking expert support, our seasoned mechanic ensures the safety and transportation of your luggage, placing your bags in your room prior to your cycling arrival. Bike Butler goes further with offering ad hoc refreshments at your request, valuable route advice, and captivating insights into local folklore and Highland history. For an additional fee, the Bike Butler will capture your journey through photography, providing a link to all media taken for added enjoyment. For inquiries about your Bike Butler support requirements, please reach out to us at [email protected].
Why Choose 42Cycling:
• Fully Qualified and Insured: Our guides, some with previous military experience, are all locals who live in the Highlands. All are trained to British Cycling standards of leadership in both Road and MTB disciplines. They also possess varying levels of cycling industry standard mechanic qualifications. We reduce any potential risk to as low as reasonably practicable to ensure your safety, our joint top priority. Our other top priority is having fun, ensuring the best possible guest experience.
• Maximize Your Enjoyment: 42Cycling can provide you all equipment requirements, alleviating any additional burden or stress. We hold a fleet of Cannondale Trail Neo eBikes with Helmets, glasses, gloves and cycling specific Osprey daysacks. This leaves you free to fully immerse yourself in your cycling experience, safe in the knowledge that all areas are covered. We handle logistics, providing a seamless and worry-free experience from your initial inquiry throughout your adventure with us. Place yourself at the forefront of your personal Scottish Highland dreamland, you deserve it.
• Join The 42nd Club on Strava: Connect with fellow cycling enthusiasts, share rides, find inspiration, and stay informed on 42Cycling and wider area events. It's free to join with exclusive 42Cycling member benefits.
42Cycling stands as your comprehensive experiential cycling provider in the heart of the Scottish Highlands. Come, pedal with us, and unlock the wonders of this majestic region. You will experience and see so much more from the saddle of a bicycle.
Am Freiceandan Dubh! (Translation: The Black Watch)