EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR A HOME-FROM-HOME
The Lighthouse Keeper’s Cottage sleeps up to six people in three bedrooms, and dogs are welcome too.
- Our family / dining room has a big table perfect for eating together, playing board games, or sorting through photos on your laptop.
- The living room has comfy seating for everyone and a selection of family-favourite DVDs.
- Our well-equipped kitchen is designed for creating family meals.
- The bathroom has recently been refitted with a large shower.
- Breaks are from three nights up to 28 days, at any time of year. Or phone to book a two night off-season pitstop for two people for £200.
WHAT OUR GUESTS SAY ABOUT US
“The cottage is superb! Light and airy yet still incredibly cosy”
“We hiked around the coast line and then came home to a warm cottage”
“Saw lots of wildlife and lighthouses!”
“Our boys loved every minute”
“Plenty of space for everyone to relax”
“Superbly furnished and equipped (especially love the selection of books, etc)”
GREEN TOURISM, ACCESSIBILITY AND INCLUSION
We are immensely proud of our Gold Award for Green Tourism.
The cottage is on one floor with an extra large shower, please note the porch has two low steps and there is a choice between steps or a sloping grass path to the cottage. We have open shelves, quiet appliances and black-out blinds. Ask for more information.
We want to share this wonderful space with everyone; we are LGBT+ friendly and welcome non-conventional families. We are a great place to visit if you home-school your children. Unfortunately we only speak English, but we’re happy to use Google Translate.
BIKE STORAGE AND EV CHARGING
Bike storage and EV "granny" charging are available by arrangement.