We offer three self-catering glamping units and operate a 2 night minimum stay from April until October:
- Pod One (sleeps up to 4) has a double bed and sofa bed, kitchenette and en-suite.
- Pod Two (sleeps up to 4) has a king bed and sofa bed, kitchenette and en-suite.
- The Shepherd’s Hut (sleeps 2) has a king bed and a wood burning stove for heating/cooking, kitchenette and en-suite.
All three have their own firepit/BBQ area.
We have 5x hardstanding pitches all with EHU, fresh water taps and grey waste drain points near your pitch, a black waste point and refuse area. NB. No toilet or shower facilities!
Open most of the year - there is an availability calendar on our website as well as on-line booking.
- Gills Bay - Orkney ferry terminal 2 miles
- Castle of Mey - 5 minute drive or 20-25 minute walk along the coast
- John o’Groats, Dunnet beach, Castletown village - c.15 minutes drive
See our website for loads more info and hope to meet you soon!